BREEAM WAT 03 – Major Water Leak Detection Systems
Our new i-Zone Touch control panel will allow users to meet the BREEAM WAT 03 criteria shown below.
1. A leak detection system which is capable of detecting a major water leak on the mains water supply within the building and between the building and the utilities water meter.
2. The leak detection system is:
- Audible when activated
- Activated when the flow of water passing through the water meter/data logger is at a flow rate above a preset maximum for a preset period of time
- Able to identify different flow and therefore leakage rates, e.g. continuous, high and/or low level, over set time periods
- Programmable to suit the owner/occupiers’ water consumption criteria
- Where applicable, designed to avoid false alarms caused by normal operation of large water consuming plant such as chillers.
Features of the pulse flow section of our i-Zone Touch panel are:
- Facility to monitor two pulse flow meters.
- Relay output to control a solenoid valve.
- Selectable pulse per litre settings for all size of meters.
- Alarm override function.
- High & Low flow default settings.
- Every day is split into 24 individually programmable hours for full control.
- 7 or 28 day Learn programme with simultaneous default monitoring.
- UNOCCUPIED mode.
- Continuous Flow leak detection.
- Month by month data logging of water consumption.
All the above features are just part of what our panel can monitor – all at the same time.
25 available zones also offer the facility to monitor Cable and Point Detector leak detection, Temperature detection, Humidity detection & Refrigerant leak detection.
See our BREEAM WAT 02 page for details on compatible pulse flow meters.